What is an Opana?
Opana is sold as the brand name for Oxymorphone, a potent opioid analgesic used to treat severe pain. After oral administration of Opana, pain relief begins after thirty minutes after injection begins after five to ten minutes and lasts about three to four hours for immediate-release tablets and twelve hours for extended-release tablets. Opana for sale online has benefitted many people with pain.
The elimination half-life of Opana is much faster intravenously, and generally, Opana is most commonly used orally for pain relief. You can buy Opana 40 mg online from our trusted pharmacy store to get quick relief from your pain.
What are the medical uses of Opana?
Opana immediate-release tablets are used for moderate to severe pain relief, such as acute post-surgical pain. Opana ER tablets are used for managing chronic pain and only among people already exposed to potent opioids on a regular schedule for a prolonged period. Doctors usually recommend immediate-release Opana tablets for breakthrough pain for people on the ER version. Our pharmacy website offers Opana online for sale to the users to get Opana at the minimum price.
Consumption of Opana after buying it online?
- Never use the Opana drug in larger amounts or for longer than prescribed. Tell the doctor if you feel an increased urge to take more of this medicine. You may order Opana online from our site and get your medication delivered overnight at your desired location.
- Keep Opana medicine in a safe place where others cannot get to it.
- Stop using all other around-the-clock opioid pain medicines when you start taking Opana. Purchase Opana online from our reliable pharmacy website because we deliver good quality medicines to our users.
- Take Opana on an empty stomach, at least one hour before or two hours after a meal.
- Take this medicine at the same time each day.
- Swallow the Opana tablet whole to avoid exposure to a potentially fatal overdose. Do not chew, crush, break, or dissolve.
- Take only one ER Opana tablet at a time. Do not wet or lick the Opana tablet before placing it in your mouth to avoid choking.
- Never break or crush an Opana pill to inhale the powder or mix it into a liquid to inject the medication directly into your vein. This may result in death.
- Do not stop using Opana suddenly after long-term use, or you might have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Ask the doctor how to stop using Opana safely.
- Store Opana at room temperature away from heat, moisture, and light.
- Keep track of your medicine. You must be aware if anyone is misusing it or without a prescription.
- Never share Opana with another person, especially someone with a history of drug addiction or abuse. Misuse can lead to dangerous consequences for health.
Opana dosage for adults
Forms and strengths
- 5 mg
- 10 mg
- Opana ER 5 mg
- Opana ER 7.5 mg
- Opana ER 10 mg
- Opana ER 15 mg
- Opana ER 20 mg
- Opana ER 30 mg
- Opana ER 40 mg
For moderate-to-severe pain: Immediate-release tablets are used for acute moderate-to-severe pain where the pain is severe enough to need an opioid analgesic and for which alternative treatments are inadequate. 10-20 mg immediate-release tablets are indicated for opioid-naive patients every four to six hours initially, then titrated as required (may start with 5 mg increments).
Chronic pain: ER Opana is recommended to manage pain severe enough to need daily, long-term, around-the-clock opioid medication and for which alternative treatment options are not adequate. Buy Opana online from our pharmacy site because we deliver authentic medicines overnight at your doorstep.
ER tablet initial dosing
For opioid-naive or opioid-intolerant patients: 5 mg every twelve hours initially, then titrated in increments of 5-10 mg every 12 hours for three to seven days to level that provides analgesia and minimum side effects.
For opioid-tolerant patients-
Opioid-tolerant definition: Patients who are receiving, for more than a week, at least 25 mcg/hr transdermal fentanyl, 60 mg/day PO morphine, 25 mg/day PO oxymorphone, 8 mg/day PO hydromorphone, 30 mg/day PO oxycodone, or an equianalgesic dose of another opioid.
Conversion from IR to ER Opana: Administer half of total IR daily dose as ER every 12 hours.
For the pediatric population: The efficacy and safety of Opana are not yet established.
What are the side effects of Opana?
Some of the common adverse side effects of Opana are a vision change, decreased lung function, orthostatic hypertension, a form of low blood pressure, visible water retention, indigestion, dry mouth, drowsiness, itching, abnormal nervous system function affecting alertness, stomach cramps, excessive sweating, and low energy. Some of the infrequent side effects of Opana are decreased oxygen in the blood or tissues, confusion, abdominal bloating, gas, and fast heartbeat.
Some extremely rare side effects are adrenal gland problems, depression, dehydration, blurred vision, addiction to a drug, high blood pressure, slow heartbeat, decreased pupil size, heart throbbing, and mental status changes. Opana is a highly addictive drug and may lead to withdrawal and chemical dependence.
- Condition : New