what is oxycodone used for
Oxycodone is used to relieve pain severe enough to require opioid treatment and when other pain medicines did not work well enough or cannot be tolerated. It belongs to the group of medicines called narcotic analgesics (pain medicines). Oxycodone acts on the central nervous system (CNS) to relieve pain.
Difference between OxyContin and Oxycodone
- OxyContin is the brand-name version of the extended-release form of Oxycodone. Oxycodone is available under different brand name versions such as Roxicodone, OxyContin, Oxaydo, and much more, while OxyContin in itself is a brand name.
- They both are recommended to treat severe pains and work similarly, belonging to the same group of drugs called opioids. But usually, Oxycodone is used to treat moderate to severe pain such as injuries and surgeries. And OxyContin is used to treat longer-lasting pain associated with the last stages of chronic disease.
- Oxycodone oral tablets are taken every four to six-hour while OxyContin is taken every 12 hours. Oxycodone immediate-release tablets usually you can get at a lower cost than OxyContin.
• GENERIC NAMES: OXYCONTIN
• Super Offers all the Medicine! ©2010-2022.
• Top Pharmacy List! Best Prices Online!
• 24/7/365 Customer Support!
• Many payment options: Visa, MasterCard, eCheck, Amex, Wire transfer, etc.
• We are in business for years, so shopping is 100% safe!
• Fast & Guaranteed worldwide Delivery!
• Free bonus pills for every order!
• Guaranteed Worldwide Shipping!
• No prescription required!
Doses of Oxycodone
Shop More:>> https://shipfromusaonline.com/shop/
Compare Walgreen Price:>> https://www.compare.walgreensusa.com/
- Condition : New